- 1 dedicated practitioner one day a week.
- Ability to take 6 individual referrals for each term, or facilitation of group sessions up to 3 - 6 children.
- Providing one on one or group child led therapeutic sessions.
- Giving the child an avenue to express and offload
- 45min sessions with each child or group.
- Support and progress for children towards self reliance, by developing coping mechanisms and strategies.
- The revised children’s anxiety and depression scale (RCADS)
- Tailored reports for each child monitoring development and change.
- Clinical supervision for teachers to provide support and advice when dealing with a multitude of situations.
Other Services Offered
- 1:1 private therapy sessions - One to one short and long term therapeutic therapy sessions for children and young people.
Therapeutic groups that offer children and young people a chance to share their experiences with others effected by similar issues. This can be specific experiences such as bereavement, bullying, family separation and behavioural difficulties.
- Clinical supervision.
- Therapy sessions for trainee art therapists